Full-Stack / Backend Lead Developer (m/f/d)
Fulltime, immediate start
Would you like to become part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce start-ups in Austria? Do you love exciting challenges and don't feel like doing 9 to 5 jobs? Then you have found your match with kyddo!
Our dynamic, young and international team is looking for your support as a Full-Stack / Backend Lead Developer (m/f/d)! With our claim - aesthetic design combined with sustainability - we want to make the world a little better for our children and ourselves. If you want to make our success story your own, apply now!
- You work on a variety of software-projects – from small adaptations, new solutions, advanced developments on existing applications, up to brand new developments
- You are involved in the whole development-cycle (Design, Implementing, Tests)
- You are part of an agile project-setup in an efficient and collaborative team environment
- You will be working on challenges of established and continuously growing projects as well as completely new initiatives
- You provide the guidance for our development team in regards to deployment
- You have already gained at least 4 years of relevant professional experience in frontend and backend development, preferably at an e-commerce or tech start-up
- You have experience in software design and architecture as well as testing
- You have an HTL- or academic degree, ideally in informatics or comparable studies
- A high level of responsibility from day one in a dynamic work environment
- A steep learning curve and attractive career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- A beautiful office in downtown Vienna
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication with management
- Benefits such as the annual public transport ticket and employee discounts
We offer a gross annual salary from € 50,000.00 (all-in), which is above the legally required salary specified in the collective bargaining agreement. Depending on experience and qualifications, additional overpayment is possible.
Apply now! Send your documents to Dominik Lammer, email@example.com.