Controller - English Version
Full time, immediate start
Would you like to become part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce start-ups in Austria? Do you love exciting challenges and don't feel like doing 9 to 5 jobs? Then you have found your match with kyddo!
Our dynamic, young and international team is looking for your support as a Controller (m/f/d)! With our claim - aesthetic design combined with sustainability - we want to make the world a little better for our children and ourselves. If you want to make our success story your own, apply now!
- You are responsible for operational controlling, including business analyses and the interpretation of budget deviations, as well as making recommendations for process optimizations
- You create business plans and financial forecasts, and update these regularly
- You carry out the department budget planning and ensure ongoing monitoring
- You always keep an eye on our liquidity and control our cash flow
- You have 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in a controlling function
- You have a high affinity for numbers and outstanding planning skills
- You have a sharp mind and work in a solution-oriented and proactive manner
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You love the challenge and feel at home in a dynamic start-up environment
- You are motivated to grow together with a young team and to support kyddo´s development
- A high level of responsibility from day one in a dynamic work environment
- A steep learning curve and attractive career opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- A cool office in downtown Vienna
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication with management
- Benefits such as the annual public transport ticket and free drinks
- Participation in the company's success through bonus options
We offer a gross annual salary from € 36,000.00 (all-in), which is above the legally required salary specified in the collective bargaining agreement. Depending on experience and qualifications, additional overpayment is possible.
Apply now! Send your documents to Christina Freund, firstname.lastname@example.org.