Interested in Working with Us?
Do you dream big and want to reach high? Are you a sustainability enthusiast? That's AWESOME – you've come to the right place, and we're gonna get along great!
Who we are
Marina founded kyddo in 2016, after shopping for her first child and coming away disappointed at the lack of eco-friendly options. She wanted a better selection to choose from – a combination of sustainable production and beautiful design.
It turned out a lot of other parents felt the same. Within a very short time kyddo distinguished itself as the leading online shop for sustainable and beautiful kids clothing, toys and interior in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are proud of what we've accomplished so far with kyddo, and we're excited that this is only the beginning of our journey. None of this would be possible without the hard work, enthusiasm and commitment of a constantly growing team, brought together from diverse backgrounds and many different countries. And that's just the way we like it!
What we do
kyddo is a concept store for sustainably-produced children's clothing, toys and interior. We are passionate about products that feature beautiful, functional, and eco-friendly design.
With 20,000+ products in our growing catalog, we're certain to have something (probably several somethings!) for every family. We aim to be the one-stop-shop for everything parents need when they have a little child.
What we value
We dedicate our decisions and behavior to support a sustainable, eco-friendly lifestyle that preserves our world for future generations.
We take ownership of our work and are accountable for how we collaborate with colleagues, partners, customers and more.
We value sharing our opinions and moving forward together to resolve challenges with mutual respect.
Our core mission is to connect with kids and families, support our shared urge to play, and bring joy to ourselves and our customers.
We all share a bold vision for kyddo and we're eager to work together to achieve it.
Every day is different - boredom is not an option here 😊! As part of the purchasing team, you can help determine the future product and brand selection according to the requirements of our customers.Fabian - Head of Purchasing
What We Can Offer You
There are some exciting reasons that make kyddo a great place to work. Here are a few of the perks that come with joining us:
- A job with purpose, and the chance to make an impact with your work
- A steep learning curve, taking responsibility from day one
- A highly motivated, diverse team
- Personal growth opportunities, including support for career development
- Flexible work-from-home rules
- Employee discounts on our entire product catalogue
- A “baby bonus” to welcome our new mothers and fathers into parenthood
- Annual public transit pass and free bicycles, to help make your commute more sustainable
- Additional bonus payments when you achieve senior leadership milestones
Grow every day and really make a difference - that's kyddo!
In the marketing team, we strengthen brand awareness, generate growth with communication activities and implement projects at a passionate speed together with agencies, copywriters and IT developers. Become part of a hands-on team with a vision!
Who We're Looking for
Are you a kyddo kind of person? We'd love to hear more from you if you are:
- A hands-on, get-things-done fellow
- Ambitious and committed to your goals
- Passionate about contributing within a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Excited to share your ideas and explore them with colleagues
- Determined to take ownership of your work
- Willing to set big goals for yourself and your career
- Open, honest and enthusiastic
- Eager to bring your unique talents and knowledge to kyddo and grow together with us
Get in touch with us for one of our open positions or simply send your initiative application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
At kyddo there is a lot of room to shape and create the future of a growing company. In the development and IT department we make the company fit to scale by automating our processes and integrating new systems. Furthermore, we continuously design and develop to improve the customer experience of our online store.Christopher - Head of Development